Nostalgia Attack is Super Effective Against All Types! (Day 135)


So Fanime costumes have been changed AGAIN. Haha. It's s good thing I've got like three months or I'd be pretty pissed. Now instead of a Mario and a Boo or Shy Guy (stilts or none), we are going to be a ghost and a Pacman.

I've already chosen my ghost. I shall by Clyde! Because Inky, Pinky, and Blinky just don't cut it for me. I'm surprised I remember all of their names. *nostalgia attack*

I'm still working out the entire costume plans, but I think I've got a general idea of how I'd like things done >_> It's just a matter of doing it. In any case, I'd like to get a complete group (three more ghosts at least) but knowing my luck, this won't happen, so I won't waste my time or money or get my hopes up *emo child*

I also got a couple of pairs of leggings, one for my Pikachu and one for my rave outfit. Though I may use them both for my Pikachu *begins plotting*.

No comments:

Post a Comment