Ghosts have Skeletons? (Day 143)

I made the "skeleton" for my Clyde costume out of cardboard. I already love it. It's all pixel-y and old-school. Not to mention UNCOMFORTABLE! But I'll fix that later.

It's already turning out better than I had hoped though, and even though it's uncomfortable right now, it's easier to wear than I had originally thought too. It's bigger than I would have liked, but since my boyfriend and I decided to go with the pixel look, we decided 1 pixel = 1 inch, and each character is 14x14 pixels. Eh, it could be a lot worse.

I ran out of cardboard though, so I won't be able to work on Pac-Man until I get more. My mom says she has some at her work (she's an art teacher), but she doesn't go back to work until Tuesday.

I'm hoping to go to JoAnn's tomorrow to get the fleece I need. I need at least a yard of orange and yellow, and maybe a quarter yard of white. Then as little as I can get of a bunch of other colors.

I'm also hoping to get some white iron-on letters, but that's a sort of secret ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment