NEW COSPLAY IDEA: Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)

Heh. Heheheh. The image amuses me. He's objecting to my text! Oh noes!

So, really, while I love the games, I'm not a big fan of Phoenix himself. He's a little too wimpy for my tastes, but I suppose I'll manage. This is a companion costume to my boyfriend's eventual Mile's Edgeworth cosplay. I really love Edgey. I mean really. It's unhealthy, I'm sure. After convincing my boyfriend to cosplay him for my amusement, I realized that I wouldn't have a matching cosplay, which is just unheard of for me.

So I toyed around with ideas for a matching one, so many characters to choose from. Then I decided that my boyfriend and I would wear these to Yaoi-Con, and what better pain that MilesxPhoenix! OMG LOLZ TEH YAOI! I kid, of course xP Maybe.

The plan is to get a giant sign, like the commonly-seen "Objection!" sign, except it'll say "Yaoi!" on one side instead. Ah, all in good fun, of course.

I'm mainly worried about the hair though, of course. I'll most likely be getting a wig and styling the shiznit out of it. That's a lot of gel. I'm pretty sure I can just buy the rest, I even have a tie about that color already. I'm more worried about making Miles, but I still see it as being easy, though we really should start searching for stuff now, because everyone knows if we wait, we won't find what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment