No Progress! (Day 245)

Yeah, so I've only been designing costume concepts, really. No real progress whatsoever. I need to get my butt down to the fabric store! And to Target >_>

It looks like I actually might get to do a cosplay beach gathering =D Anyone interested, let me know. An area hasn't been picked yet, but I was thinking somewhere in San Fransisco or Santa Cruz, but a less-popular beach that'll let us barbecue and stuff.

If that does happen, I want to be a Swimmer Girl from Pokemon Platinum =] I'm all re-addicted to Pokemon and the idea of Pokemon cosplays, sorry. Of course I can't find a picture of her. But it's essentially a light blue/teal bikini with a beach ball that looks like a Pokeball. I'd like to get as accurate as possible with it, but we all know that it's probably not possible to just go out and buy a 100% accurate Pokemon Swimmer Girl bathing suit from Target. SO I'm just going to try to get as close as I can and paint a beach ball to look like a Pokeball.

In addition to that, I got an amazingly awesome Pokemon cosplay idea, but I'm not going to post it, buahahaha! Because I'm evil. And I don't want my awesome idea stolen =[

No comments:

Post a Comment