I Can Finally Relax (Days 298 - 300)

Ahh, with the stress of Kin-Yoobi Con behind me, I can finally just chill. However, with the Kin-Yoobi Con after party coming up fast, I'll have to jump right back into it soon. In about a week or two, in fact.

So I of course haven't been working on anything, although today, the boyfriend and I went to the thrift store and found red and green overalls for ice Mario and Luigi for the NCC Ice Skating Meetup. We struggled to find shirts, but it didn't happen. It was frustrating enough to consider making them. Because, I mean, it's a shirt. How hard can it be... Right?... Right!? Hmm...

I'm still waiting for responses from people who left me their e-mail address for custom hats. I'd really like to make them all, there's ten of them o.o That's a nice chunk of cash.. Then I could afford a PS3! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment