Japantown Festivale (Day 303)

So today, I went to a festivale in Japantown. No, I don't really know what the festivale was for... But I still had lots of fun! I went with my mom and my cosplay buddies Vanessa and foxberry. Honestly, foxberry was a complete surprise, Vanessa didn't tell me that we were meeting anyone until we were in the car on the way over, and then she didn't say who we were meeting, haha.

In any case, I didn't cosplay, I just kinda dressed up in a lot of black and lace. It was kinda cool.

We wandered Japantown for a while, my mom went off to do her own thing. We ate some squid, that was cool, and we went into a store called New People. It was my first time in there, and we only looked at the first couple of floors where the accessories and clothes were. Very pretty stuff, but soooo expensive. =[ Couldn't afford anything. We ended up in a book shop where I bought a manga that I've been looking for (FMA Volume 23) and later I bought some strawberry mochi cake

We had to leave kinda early because my mom had plans.

For anyone wondering, I finished the front of my "Big Bang Theory" t-shirt. I'd like to put the show name on the back or something. I dunno. I ruined part of my ironing board cover in the process of painting the shirt, but it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment