Days 382 & 383

Couldn't think of a creative title for this one. I changed the detailing on the Link hat, and I'm still deciding if I like it better or not before changing it on the dress. If I decide I don't like it, I'll have to make an entire new hat because of what I did. Instead of using thread for the visible stitching on the hat, I used super thin strips of the same fabric that the hat is made out of. The reason I'd have to make an entirely new one is that when sewing the strips of fabric in, it made holes in the hat so that the fabric would actually fit through. If that even makes sense. (pictures to come when I have time)

And that's really all I did in the last couple of days. I've been rather depressed lately =/ Which makes me lazier than ever. Bleh. I need to go OUT somewhere soon to make me less depressed. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment