Family Fun Time! (Days 424 - 426)

So, I was half-right, having somebody living in the bedroom where I usually sew does make me want to sew more. Though it also could be that having more people around makes me less depressed. I've been having a great time hanging out with my cousin =D

I haven't actually sewed anything, but I have some sort of progress. The other day at the mall, my boyfriend and I visited one of our favorite stores, a little niche in the wall, Hot Toys. They buy and sell used toys, mostly old action figures, comic books, video game systems (NES, N64...) and the like. I discovered it a while back and introduced my boyfriend to it. Recently, they've started selling plushies and turned part of their video game area into a plushie room.

In said room, I discovered a Cthulu plushie! I didn't think much abut it at the time, since I didn't have any money with me at the time, and I didn't want to ask my boyfriend to buy it for me, but when I got home that night, I realized that I needed that plushie for my Coon cosplay! So I ran back a couple of days ago and bought it before it got sold.

Me and my best friend Cthulu~


Also, I finally finished my Yaoi-Con 2010 and Holiday Anime Faire 2010 reviews over on my Convention Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment