...Or Not (Days 450 - 455)

1:20am - So I guess I'm still "almost" done with Franziska ("almost" is really a relative term here). Some time in the past few days, I decided that I was still not happy with my Franziska ruffle, and so I took it apart. Well, I took some of it apart. And now I'm super annoyed at it because it's fraying and I remember how much of a pain in the butt that fabric is to work with. It just won't stay still! Sliding all over the place..

Anyway, I think I figured out what I want to do with it to get it to be the right shape and such. I can't quite explain what it is that I'll do, I'll just have to try it and hope that it works.

Still haven't straightened my wig, but I'm hoping to do that some time in the next week or so. My grandma has been staying with us, and I didn't want her to have to deal with a random blue wig laying in the shower all of the sudden. I'd much rather wait until I have my bathroom all to myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment