Wheeee~! (Day 456)

10:45pm - I'm so happy! I made moneys! Mom was babysitting her friend's son's dog, and I helped, so I got some of them money. Then Mom's friend bought $80 worth of hats from me. And I sold a hat online. My first online sale! Thankfully, the buyer was very understanding when I told them that it would be shipping late because the post office is closed most of the weekend (closes early on Saturday and closed all of Sunday). They payed immediately, but I told them that I wouldn't accept the payment until I shipped the package. I felt like that would be the polite thing to do. PayPal, however, doesn't care, and keeps bugging me to accept the payment. How rude.

I feel like this was a very good online selling experience, and I hope that there are many more this way. I'm going to try my best to be a good online seller and ship things on time as best as I can. Not leave people hanging, always answer e-mails promptly and clearly. You know, the good stuff, haha. I'm sure I'm bound to slip up and piss off a couple of people eventually, but I'm going to try my hardest to avoid that.

Anyway, I actually had to make one of the hats that was bought today (by Mom's friend). So I did sew today! It was just a Link (Legend of Zelda) hat, so it only took about 45 minutes to an hour, but I did enjoy sewing again.

I think I've been subconsciously putting off working on Franziska just because I don't want to work with that fabric again. It's horrible to work with, but so pretty! Ugh. One day when I'm feeling extra patient, I'll do it. Before AOD for sure still.

I'm also in the process of setting up a few photoshoots with a few different photographers. Not for cosplay, but so that they can help me learn how to pose and use facial expressions better. I'm really self-conscious, especially about my facial expressions, but I'm gonna have to get over that, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment